Inground Hydraulic Vehicle Lifts
Eliminate environmental concerns with Challenger Lifts’ EnviroLift® cassette-style inground lifts. EnviorLifts® are fully contained in a sealed polymer housing made from recycled plastic, to protect your investment and the environment. EnviroLifts® inground car lifts meet all the demands of a professional automotive service facility and are available in 10,000, 12,000 and 15,000 lb. capacities.
Other features and benefits of inground lifts include:
- Maximizes the number of service bays to increase revenue potential (inground lifts have a smaller footprint than surface mounted lifts).
- Eliminates the risk of vehicle door damage (no columns or overhead obstructions).
- Creates a professional showroom style appearance with its open, aesthetically pleasing design.
- Features a convenient 3” incremental air actuated lock system to raise vehicle at technician’s ergonomic working height to minimize fatigue and increase productivity.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel air lock release cylinder promotes longer working life.
- Universal prekits available to provide versatility for your lifting capacity needs, accommodates 10,000, 12,000 and 15,000 capacities.
Click here to download our Inground Car Lift Accessories (pdf).
EV1020 Vehicle Lift
- Car Lifts
- 2 Post Lifts
- Which 2 Post Lift is right for you
- 2 Post Lift Contact Configurations
- CL10-XP9 series
- 2 Post Lift Accessories
- 4 Post Lifts
- 4-Post Wheel Base Chart
- Which 4 Post Lift is Right for You
- Inground Lifts
- Double Scissor Lifts
- Mobile Column Lifts
- Mid Rise Lifts / Short Rise Lifts
- Home Garage Lifts
- Register Your Car Lift
Join our mailing list