- Challenger Lifts acquired by Snap-on Incorporated
- Challenger Lifts Increases Rise and Descent Speed with Quick Cycle
- Challenger Lifts Releases New ATV Lift
- Challenger Lifts Launches Car Lifts Podcast Series Available for Download
- Challenger Lifts Releases Guide for AquaVantage™ Car Lifts
- Challenger Lifts Releases Guide for Versymmetric® Technology Car Lifts
- Challenger Lifts introduces new EnviroLift® Electric Hydraulic Inground Car Lifts with Chrome Pistons
- Challenger Lifts enters the Motorsports Service Market with NEW Motorcycle Lift
- Challenger Lifts enters exciting home enthusiast / Do-It-Yourself service and storage market with new car lift models
- Challenger Lifts Extends NADA Show Only Specials
- NADA 2011 Show was a Big Hit
- Challenger Lifts introduces new EnviroLift® Electric Hydraulic Inground Lifts – on Display at NADA Expo 2011 Booth 1101S, February 5th – 7th.
- Tis the season to give at Challenger Lifts - 2010
- Challenger Lifts invites you to booth #1101 South Hall during the 2011 NADA Show!
- King Richard Petty’s Story Being Told by a Car: Legacy by Petty
- Challenger Lifts and Quality Lifts partner with Gen Cap America
- 2010 Holiday Schedule for Challenger Lifts
- EnviroLift® with AquaVantage™ Open House.
- Basney Honda of Mishawaka, Indiana Goes realGREEN™.
- First Mini Cooper Dealer in Louisville Goes realGREEN™.
- State of the Art Mercedes Benz and Audi New Stores choose EnviroLift® with AquaVantage™ In Ground Lifts.
- Spike TV’s Season Premiere Unique Autosports: Miami with Challenger’s CL10V3 2–post car lift
- New Product Release – 4015series 15,000 lb. General Service & Alignment Rack 4–Post Lifts
- Would you buy half a car? Then why buy half a lift?
- ALI – Vehicle Lifting Points: 2010 Edition
- Attn. all Dealers – NADA 2010 is the Best Time to Buy if you’ looking for a lift!
- Ken Towery’s Tire and AutoCare Supercenters Celebrates Opening with 9 EnviroLift® with AquaVantage™ Lifts.
- New Versymmetric® Advantage Video.
- Tis the season to give at Challenger Lifts
- Big News Announcement – Will Castro at 2009 AAPEX Show
- Motor’s Top 20 Tools Award
- 2009 AAPEX Show Las Vegas – Booth #4456
- Max Plus Productivity two post automotive lift, the CL10V3–DPC.
- Challenger Lifts introduces a new two post automotive lift with a 12,000 lb. lifting capacity.
- Fixed Ops Magazine publishes "A New Direction in Lifts" editorial.
- NADA Convention & Expo New Orleans, Jan 24th – 27th – Booth #4827
- Introducing the most environmentally friendly automotive lift to ever hit the market.
- New CLFP9 Low Ceiling Floor Plate Two Post Lift
- Versymmetric® Difference ⁄ Versymmetric® Arm Configurations
- Versymmetric Advantage & Return on Investment
- Lexus of Louisville chooses Versymmetric Inground Lifts
- The automotive lift industry’s first 3–stage front & rear arm 2 Post
- New Stack Adapter Kit now available, Part #10315
- Mac Tools US Nationals – 2008
- Little Lift Fall Sales Promotion
- 2008 AAPEX Show Las Vegas – Booth #4456
- Two post model E10 reduced overall height
- All About Service Bay Safety
- CL10V3 wins 2008 PTEN Innovation Award
- Challenger Lifts raise the bar for working on Top 20 vehicles
- CLM16series mobile column lifting for the heaviest vehicle lifting
(Louisville, KY February 2009) -Fixed Ops Magazine publishes "A New Direction in Lifts" editorial. The January 2009 edition of the magazine features a full page ad and an editorial on our new AquaVantage™ Technology. The article speaks about the lifts’ air and water operation, it’s reliability and performance, it’s lower cost of ownership compared to traditional electric/oil inground lifts and its potential to help those dealerships pursuing LEED certification status.
Here are a couple quotes from the article - "Lifts powered by Water and Compressed Air Drive Energy Efficiency."
"One of the newest technologies for the service department is an in-ground lift using water (instead of petroleum or vegetable-based hydraulic oils) and compressed air (rather than electric motors) to raise and lower the unit."
"By eliminating the need for hydraulic oils and electrical power, water and compressed air-powered in-ground lifts save dealerships more than $24,000 in installation costs associated with running electrical to traditional electric-powered lifts. This new technology also operates more quietly, raises faster and higher than other lifts on the market. The water is safely contained inside anodized aluminum cylinders."
Download the entire article here:
Fixed Ops January 2009 Issue - A New Direction in Lifts (pdf - 1.6mb)