Home >> Pressroom

Pressroom


Press Releases


Challenger Lifts raise the bar for working on Top 20 vehicles



Louisville, KY April 14, 2008 - Published in Motor Age The Scoop electronic newsletter -

Challenger Lifts says it designs, manufactures and distributes lifts with its Versymmetric® Technology, lifts that combine symmetric and asymmetric lifting capabilities in one design.

In the real world of servicing automobiles, a technician needs to be able to lift virtually any vehicle within the same service bay. Challenger Lifts says it designs, manufactures and distributes lifts that meet this need with its innovative Versymmetric® Technology, lifts that combine symmetric and asymmetric lifting capabilities in one design.

Symmetric- and asymmetric-only lifts force a service facility to decide what types of vehicles are serviced most, limiting the growth potential of a shop. Symmetric only lifts pick up 45 percent of the top 20 selling vehicles of 2007, leaving 55 percent of those vehicles to be serviced with an asymmetric only lift in a separate bay, according to the company.

Versymmetric lifts safely lift vehicles with a symmetric oran asymmetric center of gravity, lifting 100 percent of the Top 20 selling vehicles. Challenger's exclusive Versymmetric Technology facilitates increased revenue over the life of the lift and a quicker return on investment.

Challenger Lifts on Facebook Follow Challenger Lifts on Twitter Challenger Pictures on Flickr Challenger Pictures on Flickr

Leading Car Lift Innovation for over 28 years